1. Bury a time capsule together with trinkets and love letters to each other. Draw a map with an X marking the spot. Store the map in your safety deposit box or in another safe place. Dig it up in 10 or 20 years.
2. Create a music disk of love songs, fun songs or songs that remind you of each other.
3. Plant a post-it note or two in a book your love is reading. Write “I love you,” I want you,” or “XOXOXO.”
4. Go to a photo booth at the mall together. Fool around while having your photo taken. Keep the photos in your car or at work for when you need a fun pick-me-up.
5. Plant a tree together and talk about how you will carve your names in it with a heart in 20 years.
6. Go to a coffee shop – just to sit together and talk. Or get coffee to go – go for a long scenic drive together.
7. Be naughty, play hooky together. Do whatever you want together.
8. Send your love at letter at work. Disguise it in a business envelope. Make it happy for a pick me up,for and naughty if you’re planning a date that evening.
9. Heart shaped notes – use one at a time or 20 at a time. Plant little messages throughout the house or garage to add a thrill.
10. Pick up some dipping chocolate and strawberries or cherries at your local grocery store. This makes an incredibly romantic dessert for two.
11. Drive for an hour or two just to have a picnic or stop at a restaurant you’ve never been at.
12. Name a Star together. When you’re apart you can look up at your star and know someone is out there waiting for your safe return.
13. Use glow in the dark stars and a black light to create a romantic night sky inside.
14. Create a spa atmosphere at home. Candles, essential oils and burners, mood music and massagers or other relaxation products can be purchased at almost any department store or bath shop.
15. Godiva, the fine chocolate maker, has developed wonderfully tasting chocolate liquor. Use wine glasses to serve it for dessert.
16. On a special night, dim the lights and put on soft music. Then, undress leaving a trail of your clothes from the front door to the bedroom; just before your love is about to arrive home.
17. Sit by the fire together roasting marshmallows.
18. While your love is taking a shower, sneak in and write, “I love you!” on the steamed mirror.
19. Make a puzzle of a love letter or brochure for a surprise getaway. Send a piece to your love everyday until it’s complete. Or leave a piece on the table or dresser everyday.
20. Make a tape recording asking your love to meet you somewhere or tell them how much they are loved.
21. Next time you’re walking anywhere, grab your love’s hand or walk arm and arm.
22. Make a “Prescription for” on the computer. Fill it out using words like: take two doses of love and come see me now or take with es twice daily. Use an empty medication bottle without the label, inside you can fill with heart candies or erotic messages.
23. Plan a surprise anniversary party for your love.
24. Leave a Hershey’s Kiss where it will be found with a note, “I’m thinking ofing you.”
25. Just call to say, “I love you,” “I’m thinking of you” or “I miss you.”