Smoked Salmon Chowder, Alaskan King Crab Legs from the Bering Sea, Pork Loin in a removed apple cider sauce, or perhaps a Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast in a wild mushroom demi-glaze and let’s see, why don’t we top it off with some Fluffy Raspberry Bavarian (mousse) made with real cream, raspberries, and vanilla on top of a rich chocolate cake and finished with a delightful raspberry glaze kissed with apricot jelly.
Sound wonderful? It did to me too. That’s when I discovered doing a lot of my food shopping online. A little pricey? Maybe, but oh the variety! Try finding Veal Stew with fettuccine or Chilean Sea Bass in a champagne portabella mushroom sauce in your local grocery store. Convenience? Your local grocery store has it all in one place. Sooo, let’s think of your computer as one large (world wide) Grocery Store,
without the time or gas money of traveling to the store itself.
Here are a few general tips when shopping online:
1) Shop at websites that you are most familiar and trusting of, in the categories of Gourmets, Gourmet , Gourmet or maybe some Italian s.
2) Sign up for sites e-mail specials, many of the sites will send you codes for for free shipping or even discounts if you apply the codes when processing your order.
3) When shopping on the sites, keep aware of your dollar amount spent, many sites will give you free shipping after a certain amount.
4) Order a free catalog from the site. Not only do some people prefer to browse a catalog, but many sites put discount codes in the booklets for use on their website.
5) Most sites have a guarantee of satisfaction offering money back or a replacement order. Try Getting that at your local grocery store!
So, The next time you have a hankering for beer garden smokedstrips or pot pie, TRY SHOPPING ONLINE. It’s Fun!!!